Massachusetts residents aged 62 or older are eligible for a discounted lifetime parking pass. This pass covers the cost of parking at most state parks.
What you Need:
- Proof of age, 62 or older (one of the following)
- Driver’s license, passport, other government identification, or birth certificate
- Proof of Massachusetts residency (one of the following)
- Driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued identification with address
- Bills, lease, official government documents or other official documents with address
- Senior Parks Passes cannot be purchased online or at the parks.
Senior ParksPass $10 Each
How to get:
If you’re eligible for a Senior Parks Pass, you can order it by mail.
Send a request for a Senior Parks Pass to one of our Regional offices listed below:
|Central Regional Office||South Regional Office|
|355 West Boylston Street, Route 110||194 Cranberry Road|
|Clinton, MA 01510||P.O. Box 66|
|Attention: Senior Pass||South Carver, MA 02366|
|Attention: Senior Pass|
|North Regional Office||West Regional Office|
|25 Shattuck Street||740 South Street, P.O. Box 1433|
|Lowell, MA 01852||Pittsfield, MA 01202|
|Attention: Senior Pass||Attention: Senior Pass|
- A copy of your Massachusetts driver’s license or other official proof of state residency and age.
- A check for $10 made out to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Department of Conservation and Recreation
251 Causeway Street, 9th Floor, Boston, MA 02114
Monday – Friday from 9:00 am -5:00 pm