Sudbury Senior Center
We are offering:
- Limited classes via Zoom. Check out our schedule here.
- Limited services:
- Fuel Assistance Program – see if you qualify
- Grocery Shopping – for critical needs
- Home Delivered Meals
- Legal Clinic – free 20-minute phone consult by appointment
- Phone Buddies and Friendly Visitor Program via phone
- Sand Buckets for winter ice: email Janet at [email protected] or 978-639-3223
- SHINE / Medicare – free health insurance consult via appointment
- View the December Newsletter
Call the Senior Center at 978-443-3055 for more information.
Please leave a Voice Mail message OR email [email protected].
The Irish Identity: Independence, History and Literature The Great Courses – The Irish Identity: Independence, History and Literature presented by Prof. Mark Connor, PhD., Washington & Lee University. This series will be... READ MORE
On Thursday, December 3 at 12:30 PM New York Times bestselling author Michael Tougias will give a slide presentation on Zoom regarding his new book The Finest Hours: The True Story of the U.S.... READ MORE
Join us for a Zoom presentation on Thursday, November 19 at 12:30 PM via Zoom. Five-time Boston/New England Emmy Award-winning folklorist John Horrigan will present “Hide, Dig and Dash”, a presentation about great... READ MORE
The Sudbury Transportation Committee is offering a pilot grant-funded Taxi service with COVID-19 safety protocols in place. The Town of Sudbury Planning and Community Development Department and Sudbury Senior Center are working with... READ MORE