Sudbury Senior Center
We are offering:
- Limited classes via Zoom. Check out our schedule here.
- Limited services:
- Fuel Assistance Program – see if you qualify
- Grocery Shopping – for critical needs
- Home Delivered Meals
- Legal Clinic – free 20-minute phone consult by appointment
- Phone Buddies and Friendly Visitor Program via phone
- Sand Buckets for winter ice: email Janet at [email protected] or 978-639-3223
- SHINE / Medicare – free health insurance consult via appointment
- View the January 2021 newsletter
Call the Senior Center at 978-443-3055 for more information.
Please leave a Voice Mail message OR email [email protected].
Customers 75 and older will be able to visit the RMV service centers listed below by reservation only, every Wednesdays during February and March. These service centers will be dedicated to processing all... READ MORE
We have not received any information about vaccinations for older residents yet. We are in touch with the Sudbury Board of Health (who also do not have information yet) and will share information... READ MORE
Winter brings beautiful snowy landscapes, but also the possibility of severe weather and power outages. Prepare in advance by having a cell phone and keeping it charged at all times. Sign up for... READ MORE