Sudbury Senior Center
For Town Meeting information, go to https://sudbury.ma.us/townmeeting/2020/09/09/atmsept2020/
We are offering:
- Limited classes classes via Zoom. Check out our schedule here.
- Limited services:
- Home Delivered Meals
- Grocery Shopping – for critical needs
- Phone Buddies and Friendly Visitor Program via phone
- Legal Clinic – free 20-minute phone consult by appointment
- SHINE / Medicare – free health insurance consult via appointment
To contact Staff please call 978-443-3055
Please leave a Voice Mail message OR email [email protected].
Senior Days in October for customers age 75+ whose licenses expire in October! Massachusetts law requires drivers who are age 75 or older to renew in person. The RMV will designate Wednesdays in... READ MORE
Click the Utube link to bring you to the End of Good Feelings: Adams, Jackson and the Electoral Crisis of the 1820’s presentation by Artifactural Scholar Paolo DiGregorio. https://youtu.be/ksdl1IXTnWY READ MORE
via Zoom: Thursday, September 24 at 11:30 AM Pianist Sivan Etedgee appears frequently throughout Massachusetts as a recitalist, chamber musician, and lecturer. In the past year Sivan has given over 40 performances and... READ MORE