Council on Aging Duties
The duties of the Council on Aging are to:
1. Identify the total needs of the community’s elderly population.
2. Educate the community and enlist the support and participation of all citizens concerning these needs.
3. Design, promote or implement services to fill these needs, or coordinate present existing services in the community.
4. Promote and support any other programs which are designed to assist the elderly in the community.
The Council on Aging works with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs and is cognizant of all State and Federal legislation concerning funding, information exchange and program planning which exists for better community programming for older adults.
The COA gives an annual report in writing, to the Board of Selectmen, with a copy of that report directed to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs.
To view the meeting schedule of the Sudbury Council on Aging, please go to www.sudbury.ma.us/coa.
Council on Aging
Final Report on Property Transitions. The Council on Aging, in its continuing efforts to make Sudbury an attractive place for Senior Citizens, conducts occasional surveys. This is the report issued in April 2008 from the results of the survey completed in 2007.
Council on Aging (COA) Application Cover. For those interested in membership in the COA.
Council on Aging (COA) Application for Appointment. One page form to complete
- Hours: M-F 9-4
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (978) 443 – 3055
- Fax: (978) 443 – 3055
- Building: Fairbank Community Center
40 Fairbank Road
Sudbury, MA 01776
|John “Jack” Ryan||Member|
|Barry S. David||Member|
|Debra Galloway||COA Staff Member|