Senior Center Volunteer Opportunities
Are you looking for ways to give back to your community?
Would you like to make a difference in someone else’s life?
The Senior Center has many volunteer opportunities, including:
- FISH brochure suspended during Covid-19
- Home Delivered Meals brochure
- Fixit brochure – outside fix it services only
- Goodnow-to-go brochure
- Friendly Visit brochure – calls or outdoor visits
- Kitchen Help – suspended during Covid-19
- Newsletter Mailing
- phone buddy brochure
- Sand Buckets Volunteering brochure
- Grocery Shopper Brochure
- Special Events and Projects
- technology support brochure
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, download the Sudbury Senor Center Volunteer Opportunities brochure. You can also learn about the services that are provided by volunteers under the “Services” tab above.
If you’d like to apply to become a volunteer, please contact:
Janet Lipkin, Volunteer Program Coordinator